Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why a home business?

Can people really make money on the Internet? Is it really possible that you could make money on line? Well, my experience with the Plug-in Profit Site is that I have learned a tremendous amount about marketing and Internet marketing, AND, that through consistent work I am making money online. The site has so much to offer in terms of training and each affiliate program has more. There isn't time in the day to learn all that you can about Internet marketing.

The keys that I have learned or that I knew and have been reinforced are:
  1. Link your website to as many sites as possible. I use Link Directory Submitter and it eases the process of submitting my site to directories.
  2. Write Articles and submit them to article directories. I use Article Submitter to assist with submitting articles. I now have multiple sites that I am promoting. My new goal is to write one article for each site per week, post it on my blog, send it to my list and submit it to directory sites.
  3. Do articles need to be long? No, 300-700 works is all. It can even be challenging to make them short enough. But like you, right now, you don't want to read a super wordy article!
  4. Blog: create a blog and host it on your site. Write in your blog at least weekly and preferably more. The blog helps your site rankings in the search engines if you have it hosted on your site. Here with blogger you do through the settings tab. You can use other people's articles on your blog to provide you with easy content. I also receive several subscribers per day to my newsletter through my blog. It is worth having one. My goal with my blogs (3 of them) is to write in them at least 2 times per week, preferably 4.
  5. Forums: join relevant forums and make postings. Now, the challenge when you first start out is to post confidently when you feel like a total newbie! Posting in forums builds links back to your site AND, other forum participants can click on your signature link back to your site!
There are some pretty straightforward ways of building your list and building your site popularity, resulting in making money online! How much money? Well, it depends on you and what you do and don't do! Check out my home biz opportunity for a custom built fully functioning website that can pull in money for you. It comes with a full 30 day training program that is excellent and will give you valuable information for any Internet based business that you are running.

No comments: