Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Are you using the Internet to it's greatest capacity for your business? To be successful, every business needs a website. At least one page, but really much more than that. Customers and clients look for your website and they make some of their decisions based on what they see on your site. It is your on-line information brochure! BUT, it has the ability to be so much more than that. With your website you can begin the process of building a relationship and building rapport. Good content, good information that is valuable to your customers is essential. When people see that you offer value, then they come back for more AND, they are willing to give you their contact info. If they see that you can help them in some way solve an issue or problem -- then you have successfully answered the "What's in it for me?" question.



Capturing their information gives you the ability to be in touch with them after they leave your site and to invite them back to your site when there is new valuable information.



Evaluate your business and determine -- am I using my website and my Internet presence to the greatest potential?



Can I sell products or services on line?

Do I have clients that would shop on line when they can't get to me directly?

Do I have clients, prospects that I could build rapport with over time via my site or via email?

Do I have information of value for prospects, or clients?



These are just a few of the questions you can begin asking to evaluate your use of the Internet.

Check back here again for valuable tips on putting your website together!!



All the best,

Donna

No comments: