Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Great Book

I am just finishing a book I found at the book store called Photo Reading. I am historically a pretty slow reader but I have alibrary full of books I want to read and share. Photo reading is a phenomenal process for reading a book in a fraction of the time. While reading the Photo Reading book itself I also read The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey. It is one of the books that we will be covering in the new book club that I am starting in 2009. More info to come on that. I also read Eric Butow's book on using LinkedIn. I've been on LinkedIn for years but hadn't really mastered it. I"m not saying that I've mastered it yet (do you ever?), but I did learn alot and am using LinkedIn more. In fact-- early in 2009 I am planning a tele-seminar on using LinkedIn. Sign up for the newsletter -- link is to the right there, and I will let you know when the tele-seminar is. Let me know what your successes and challenges with LinkedIn are and I will research them and answer them on the the tele-class.

Do you have other business questions? Let me know!! I am always working to find answers to client questions and would love to be helpful to you too!!

What business books are you finding helpful?

Have a great one!

All the best,
Donna

No comments: