Sunday, February 08, 2009

Friday Night Shout Out (a bit late in getting it here!!)

TGIF!!

Don't you just love Fridays?!? I know I do. It's a sign of the upcoming weekend, time to play with the kids and just relax a bit!

This week has been a busy one for me and I haven't even had a chance to let you know about the great things that I have added to Compass Rose Consulting!

So, I am writing a quick Friday afternoon note to give you the link so that if you have a minute you can check it out!! Next week I will send you a longer email, with articles, ideas, and info on this new program.

In a nutshell, I've been watching CNN (too much, probably), and all they talk about is the new president, the economy and the delayed stimulus package. As a small business owner, it can be downright scary and depressing. But, at the same time I see energy, enthusiasm and optimism all around me and that is what I am choosing to buy into!

But all of the news also got me thinking about my programs, access to them and who was wanting them and who was challenged to. I spent a great deal of time over the past week overhauling my new VIP Coaching program BEFORE it even got out of the door. I redesigned it so that it is totally accessible to small business owners and offers incredible value. I also was having some fun playing with names and websites and renamed it.

Business Coaching Express. What I want you to get from it -- that when you join you will receive coaching to accelerate your results. That this program is about action, fast action to move you and your business forward and upward!!

Well, already this email is longer than I expected.

Check it out:
http://www.businesscoachingexpress.com

And let me know what you think!!

Have a great weekend.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

All the best,
Donna

Donna Price
Compass Rose Consulting, LLC

Jump on the business coaching express and see your business outcomes accelerate!

No comments: