Sunday, March 26, 2006

Launching Your Dreams -- Just Released!!

I am very excited to announce the release of my first book and kit called "Launching Your Dreams: A multi-sensory experience for bringing your dreams into your life". The book outlines a multi-sensory process for realizing your dreams, whether it's like one of mine, to bike across the country or open your own business. The book describes the process I used for realizing my dream, one after another. The kit provides you with all of the tools. The kit is comprehensive. It includes 3 audio CD's and a visual CD, a workbook, reflection cards, and river stones, and sparkling glass. The CD's take you step by step through the process.

As a dreamer, I love creating dreams in my life. I'll share with you, briefly my process. First, I vision the dream. What it looks like, feels like, sounds like... All the details. Early on, I talk about it, with everyone. It helps bring it into my reality. It keeps me on my path. Helps to make me more accountable, because I'm talking about it.

Next, I strategies in all areas, related to the dream. How will I accomplish each area? Usually, my dreams are big. As you see, right now, I am working on my own business. I owned my first business 20+ years ago, as a Chimney Sweep. I still have all of my gear. But, I wasn't committed, I didn't work it, and it didn't succeed. I've learned a lot since then. And commitment is the biggest lesson. You have to commit to the dream, to the goal. Without commitment I drift, and get distracted.

Learn more about the book and the kit at: http://www.compassroseconsulting.com/launchingyourdream.htm

Dreaming is a wonderful -- but it's even better when you live them.

No comments: