Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dancing with Delainey

One of the things I love about being a Mom is dancing. We play music loud in the living room and we dance, wildly. Delainey is my 2 1/2 year old that loves dancing. She still loves for me to hold her and dance sometimes. Her sister, Sadie, loves it too. Well, what does this have to do with business or being successful. For me, it has to do with freedom, flexibility, and being a business owner. Sure you can dance with your kids when you're a working Mom, but for me, I have the time and space to do this because I'm working from home, and have created a flexible schedule that keeps it's focus most of the time on family.

I think that it is also part of what keeps me in the "flow" of positive energy. Because I dance and because I have the time and space to dance.

I hope you are finding ways to dance in your life.

All the best,

Donna

check out my new site: www.extraordinaryhomebiz.com

Keep dancing

No comments: