Monday, December 11, 2006

New Issue of Bearing Points

The new issue of Bearing Points is available:
Get it here!

The issue is filled with some great information regarding new programs available. Be sure to consider Alex Mandossian's new tele-seminar Secrets Course. This class changed my business last year. After taking the class I added tele-seminars to what I offer more intensely. Business Builders Intensive was born and turned out to be a fantastic course! Click Here to check out the full details of this course.

I am currently working on a collaborative course called Coaching Staff For Success. Last year it was part of the Business Builders Intensive. This year it will become it's own course.

I am teaching at the University of Masters material from my book: Launching Your Dream, and now am interviewing people living their dream!! Be sure to check it out:
University of Masters



And this week I will be offering a class on improving employee performance through the performance appraisal. This program is offered through 24-7 Coaching. You can ktake up to two tele-classes with them complimentary. So, check out my class!

And, my last bit of news is my new website: ExtraOrdinary Home Biz
I have learned so many things since I launched this site and am participating in many new programs. The internet is a wealth of information and there are so many ways to promote your business via the internet. As I learn I will share my new learnings with you via this blog and my site, so be sure to keep reading. If you aren't a subscriber to my e-zine you can sign up for it today!

I hope you are continuing to dance!

All the best,

Donna Price

Working with businesses to chart the path to success!!

No comments: