Monday, May 01, 2006

Are you planting a good garden?

Gardening is one of my pasttimes. I love working in the yard, planting seeds, and plants and watching it all emerge. I just planted our vegetable garden last week-- tomatoes, beans, sqaushes, cantelope, watermelon, basil, carrots and more. We have a two small areas we use for vegetables. In the back we've added peach trees, blueberries and a variety of raspberries, and a small patch of strawberries.

With small children it's a great way for them to learn about the earth, growing and eating. My two year old, walks into the garden and picks vegetables , eating them as she prowls for more. It's fun!

I see my business in much the same way, a garden, in which I plant seeds -- with the contacts I make, sharing a bit of knowledge or something of value. Through my ongoing contacts I am working to grow the relationship, and further our connection. I use my e-zine, Bearing Points, Build Your Business Success, NOW! as one of the methods for continuing to connect and add value. I also use my book and it's e-zine: Launching Your Dream. And tele-seminars both free and fee based to offer value to contacts. Each is geared at growing my business garden, further my business and offering real value to the people I am in contact with.

As I watch both gardens growing this spring there is excitement and momentum. My business garden is multiplying with close to 2000 subscribers to my two e-zines, many personal contacts, and a growing client base. My fruit and vegetable gardens are just starting. Strawberries are getting ready to blossom, lilacs are blooming and the sunflowers are coming up! Everything else is preparing for full growth and food for our table.

How is your garden doing? Is it blossoming? ARE you bearing the fruits of your hard work? Do you wonder what you are missing and why it's not coming together better? I am offering 10 initial consultations over the next two weeks. An intital consult is a half hour session in which I provide you with 30 minutes of coaching. At the end of 30 minutes you decide if you want to continue or we part as friends having had a great consult. contact me to schdule your consult today: dprice@compassroseconsulting.com

Coaching provides you with a wonderful resource. Someone to talk with about your dreams and goals. Someone to share ideas with, get feedback from, act as a sounding board. If you are wondering how could this help me and my business grow, try our initial consult offer!

No comments: