Monday, February 20, 2023

Song of the Day!! This is Me



Song of the Day!! This is Me Performed by Kealla Settle Love the Oscars 2018 performance but also love the movie version. A few of the lyrics that really speak to me:
Song of the Day!! This is Me

Performed by Kealla Settle

Love the Oscars 2018 performance but also love the movie version.

A few of the lyrics that really speak to me:

"… When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown 'em out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come

And I'm marching on to the beat I drum

I'm not scared to be seen

I make no apologies, this is me"

Is there a song that is your go-to for inspiration?

I find that sometimes music can be a mind shifter, energy shifter, motivation shifter.

What songs work for you??

#mindset, #successmindset #makeithappen #businessgrowth #gettingintheflow #flowstate #flowenergy

No comments: